Fresh new owners,
– but still as Funky as ever!
Funky Pumpkin has new owners and we’re revolutionising things around the place. Come in and check it out for yourselves.
We are Ryan and Laura Jory and late last year, we became the new owners of Funky Pumpkin. We’re not new to the fruit and vege business – we’ve owned a greengrocers in North Canterbury for the past eight years, which we started from scratch. Our loyal local clients have watched us (and our young children) grow. We were looking for the chance to expand, and we’ve always loved The Funky Pumpkin, so we couldn’t believe our luck when the opportunity came up to buy it.
The Funky Pumpkin has always supplied a great range of fruit and vegetables and our motto is ‘Only the Best’. We’re focusing on bringing our customers great quality produce and service, at great prices. We don’t do ‘buy today, throw away tomorrow’ – we only offer the kind of quality produce we would want to see our two young children eat at our table.
We are a family business – locally-owned and operated. Our premises in Sydenham are fun, funky and child-friendly, with tonnes of parking.
If you want to find out more about our Specials and what’s going on at Funky Pumpkin:
• sign up to our regular newsletter by clicking here
• go to our Specials page, which is updated regularly
• or check us out on Facebook on @TheFunkyP
290 Colombo Street
03 337 95×95
8am-6pm Monday to Sunday
Closed on Public Holidays
Funky Pumpkin Club members receive:
• Special member-only discounts on selected products
• Regular updates on our promotions and activities
• A Funky key-ring rewards card you swipe at the counter
• and go into the draw for regular give-aways ($10 or $20 Funky Pumpkin vouchers).