We’re all going….
…to the Funky Pumpkin
You bet we are!!!!
Funky Pumpkin – the home of fresh, fabulous, funky fruit and vegetables in Christchurch
The Funky Pumpkin is a family-run business that caters for you and your family. We’re everyday people who want to be part of your every day fruit and vegetable shopping experience.
We’ve got a great range of quality produce, which we are expanding and improving all the time. As much as possible, we source locally and ALWAYS focus on quality and freshness.
And it’s not just fab, funky fruit and veg that we do. We’ve got a wonderful range of artisan food products produced locally in Canterbury and the South Island.
Come in and check out our range of goodies including Cannonhill Gourmet (gourmet range of hummus, mayos and pestos), beautiful cured meats from Halswell Butchery, hand-made pickles from Kev’s Pickled and fresh daily greens (bok choy, kale, parsley etc) from Groovy Greens.
We are a family business – locally-owned and operated. Our premises in Sydenham are fun, funky and child-friendly, with tonnes of parking.
As owners Ryan and Laura Jory aren’t new to the fruit and veg business. We took over Funky Pumpkin in late 2016 and haven’t looked back since. Before that, we owned a greengrocers in North Canterbury for almost a decade, which we started from scratch. Our focus is great quality produce and service – at great prices.
If you want to find out more about our funky fruit and veg Specials and what’s going on at Funky Pumpkin:
- go to our Specials page, which is updated regularly
- sign up to our regular newsletter
- or check us out on Facebook on @TheFunkyP
290 Colombo Street
03 337 9595
8am-6pm Monday to Sunday
Closed on Public Holidays
• Special member-only discounts on selected productsFunky Pumpkin Club members receive:
• Regular updates on our promotions and activities
• A Funky key-ring rewards card you swipe at the counter
• and go into the draw for regular give-aways ($10 or $20 Funky Pumpkin vouchers).